Friday, August 28

Again poem #1

I look upon the waning moon my life is sliding for sure 
the truth is hard to gain  glimpsing the crimson stain it spreads. 
I  feel so cold to fear death 
but then crave it too the comfort of darkness of deep sleep.

How can this be, to lose oneself completely, 
sinking deeper, ever relentless but no darkness comes, 
I pass the point of dream spectacular. 

I fall into the sun, absorbed into the fold of my ancestors, 
strangers I have yet to meet, people I have yet to hate.
 Past and future lovers together entwined.

We churn we whirl we're fast we're slow we are one we know all,
 to stay would be bliss, but lessons to learn stories to make. 

Busting out after I know not how long, i'm here, there all together 

around the universe and to the sun I'M ALIVE