Monday, July 6

#onebookjuly2015 wk1~ Re Jigging my filofax

Nope, not feeling the way I have my planner, so I 'm rejigging even as I write. Firstly I have been reading about bullet journaling, on a website called Bullet and Journaling also watching the video Getting Started. I have seen many people using it. But it seemed a little long winded. So I thought about adapting it to my Filofax.


  1. So at the front, I have moved my note paper. 
  2. Then I have my Month on two pages
  3. And a page a day using the work style sheets.
Index


I have note paper which I use as an Index page, I may use these page not sure if they are needed yet.
Then I have the month on two pages using this more for dated events.
This way keeping track at a glance, and the page a day will have the details of any events and todo's I am liking the way both calendars are so close and easy to switch views.





Now I have made the same Keys for those above just easy access for me while I'm learning it.



My key. In more detail taken from bullet journaling.

Does anyone else use bullet journaling in there Filofaxes if you do, want to share any pointers with me let me know in the comments.  Next  onebookjuly2015-week-2.