Saturday, April 6

Setting up my Fiilofax


Finally finished setting my black zipped Metropol A5. Its taken me months to decide how I was going to use it think its very close now.

The front I am using for all my stickies magnetic book marks and any business card i am given.

Made my first divider download picture printed it and laminated punch hole in quite please with my first attempt.

This is Holly my baby used this divider for my monthly view below, like using this much better I can see at a glance for that month all appointments



These two dividers first one for my ideas for painting and drawing the divider is made up of some of my pictures. The second one is for my Journal (below) which I am using the week on two page for now may change that to one day a page.
1

2






These three dividers are viewed from thee top, tabs for each person, with important details and phone numbers




 Hope you liked it had real fun making the dividers  Thanks Philofaxy and every other blogger that gave me ideas.